Access to the Investor Relations section of the World Duty Free web site presupposes and implies that users agree to and accept the following conditions:
- All data and information included in the Investor Relations section from time to time are provided merely for information purposes and their purpose is not in any way:
- to constitute a tender of public debt;
- to promote any kind of investment or trade;
- to promote or place financial instruments.
- All users must assume the inherent risk associated with using any data or information as the basis for adopting investment decisions. All information in the Investor Relations section is drawn from internal sources at World Duty Free and the Company may at its sole discretion alter the operational structure of the Investor Relations section, without the need for any prior notice.
- World Duty Free will do everything in its power to confirm that the information provided in the Investor Relations section is as true and accurate as possible and that it is up to date. Furthermore, World Duty Free assumes no liability for any potential harm that may arise from any interruptions, suspensions, delays or anomalies occurring in the provision of the Investor Relations service due to the power supply or the telecommunications service, the interruption or slowdown of the Internet or any other cause outside the control of World Duty Free.
- The contents of the Investor Relations section on the World Duty Free web site is the property of World Duty Free and may be recorded on any kind of medium, and it may also be reproduced and used without the need for any prior authorization but solely and exclusively for personal use. For further information and clarifications, please contact the persons indicated in the Investor Relations section of the “Contact” page.