World Duty Free Group unveils latest retail offer at Miami International Airport (MIA)
enter site World Duty Free Group (WDFG), working in partnership with Master ConcessionAir (MCA), has boosted its retail presence in Miami International Airport (MIA) with five new locations, situated in the concession hall between concourses H and J. Among the new units are three stand alone stores – M·A·C, Desigual and Coach – and two kiosks – Tumi and Tous – totaling an area of 3,531 sq. ft.
Telegram:@RTDrugs купить закладки скорость, гашиш, бошки, амфетамин, мефедрон, кокаин, героин Completing the transformation of the concession hall, the retail spaces create a cutting-edge customer experience in a luxury environment. The stores and kiosks feature multi-sensory and innovative designs to really engage and excite passengers. They join 10 other store locations that World Duty Free Group operates in MIA, a leading passenger hub in the US that serves more than 40 million passengers every year.
“Miami International Airport is a major international gateway and World Duty Free Group is delighted to build on its partnership with the airport by opening these vibrant stores from five prestigious brands. We remain committed to delivering a first-class retail experience to passengers, to further enhance their complete airport experience and we are confident that these luxury brands will appeal to all those travelling through MIA.” said Padraig Drennan, President, World Duty Free Group North America.
“We are extremely proud to welcome these five new luxury storefronts by World Duty Free Group to MIA,” said Miami-Dade Aviation Director Emilio T. González. “We have made a concerted effort to further diversify our retail options, which is why WDFG has opened our first-ever locations for Desigual, M·A·C., Tumi and Tous, and our first Coach location in the South Terminal. Given the strong name recognition and customer loyalty of these popular brands, we look forward to each of them performing strongly.”
“We at Master ConcessionAir, take great pride in our airport. The prestige these international brands and specialty product offerings bring will continue to raise the customer experience at Miami International Airport. With their striking design and popularity, we are sure their performance will exceed expectations,” said Peter Amaro Jr., CEO, Master ConcessionAir.
Passengers will be able to enjoy the following:
- The M·A·C Cosmetics store, the largest of the new developments at 1,005 sq. ft., is a new addition to MIA and offers a wide array of professional makeup products and its bespoke makeup services to the global travelers.
- Tumi, standing at 256 sq. ft., offers world-class business, travel and lifestyle essentials that are designed to upgrade and simplify all aspects of life on the move. Designed in America, its diverse and distinctive range will appeal to the global citizens who fly through Miami.
- Tous (365 sq. ft.), another new brand to MIA, is a family-run Spanish company that constantly surprises its customers with unique creations crafted from the finest materials. Passengers will find a range of leather goods, fragrances, watches, eyewear and innovative jewelry.
- Coach (913 sq. ft.), a modern American luxury brand with a rich heritage rooted in quality and craftsmanship, offers stylish accessories synonymous with the ease and sophistication of New York style.
- Desigual (992 sq. ft.), the flamboyant and fun women’s fashion brand, characterized by its distinctive, optimistic and colorful designs, is the final new addition to the MIA family. Its vibrant clothing and accessories blend seamlessly with the Miami aesthetic.”
World Duty Free Group will operate all five stores in partnership with Master Concession Air, LLC.