Our global vision is implemented at local level through close and constructive collaboration with our airport and terminal management partners. These proactive partnerships ensure that every location, in every region, has stores designed and merchandised to provide a shopping experience specifically tailored to meet the demands and interests of their passenger profile.
A focus on in-depth customer insight, building an understanding of the passenger profile at every location and careful joint planning enables us to help each airport achieve its commercial objectives
Our highly experienced and respected regional directors ensure that the retail experience we offer is fully supportive of the vision and strategy of every airport and terminal location in which we operate.
We run an ongoing programme of development, developing new locations, bringing additional stores and new proposition concepts online and updating our established estate.
New stores opened in 2012:
- Sangster International Airport-Montego Bay, two stores opened in April
- Madrid Barajas Airport, The Food Society opened in two locations in April
- Eurotunnel passenger terminal, new World Duty Free store in April
- Leeds-Bradford Airport, remodelling and opening of World Duty Free store in May
- Edinburgh Airport, opening of Thinking Scotland in June
- London Gatwick Airport, South Terminal, redevelopment of main World Duty Free store in July
- Vancouver International Airport, new World Duty Free walkthrough store as well as Thinking Canada, Collection and Hermes stores in September
- Manchester Airport Terminal 3, new Biza Tax and Duty Free store in September
- Tenerife South, new Fashion store in September